Scriptural Wisdom for Superior Result
Now’s the Time to Make a Change
Your relationship with your mother can set the pattern for how you function in other relationships and in the world. When you think about your mom’s influence–even if she is no longer in your life–do you feel hurt, frustrated, or angry?
Trusted counselor H. Norman Wright and his daughter, Sheryl, reveal why the mother-daughter relationship doesn’t have to control your life or your future. They will help you:
- understand your mother’s parenting style and how it has affected you
- rewrite memories and messages from the past
- break old communication patterns
- find forgiveness–for yourself and your mother
- make progress even if your mother refuses to–or cannot—change
With the wisdom and practical insights found in this book, you will be able to start building a new relationship with your mother today, even if distance or death has separated you.