- Prepare inbound & outbound shipping documentation, permit, import/export letter of credit documentation.
- Liaise with shippers, carrier agents, customers on booking and shipping details
- Loading and unloading of goods.
- Shrink wrapping and packing for outbound shipment or local delivery orders.
- Coordination with Procurement, Finance, and Sales team on the posting of Sales/Purchases documentation.
- Effective & Timely reporting of inventory status, eg shipment forecast and goods arrival schedule
- Display of goods in warehouse.
- Inventory and warehouse operational process management
- Stock take
- Candidate must possess at least GCE O Level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and computer skills.
- Physical abilities to handle loading and unloading of cartons of books and media resources.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have Class 3 driving license.
- Willing to work on weekends or as and when required.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill up our online form: http://www.media.cru.org.sg/volunteer/