Effective Leadership Through Effective Relationship
Being a leader means working with people, and that’s not always an easy task! Interpersonal relationships can make or break a leader. That’s why it is so important to be a “people person” and to develop your own skills in tapping that most precious of all resources—people. That’s what the principles of this book seek to help you become.
In this powerful new book, America’s leadership expert John Maxwell helps you
- discover and develop the qualities of an effective “people person”
- improve your relationships in every area of life
- understand and help difficult people
- overcome differences and personality traits that can cause friction
- inspire others to excellence and success