The Adventure of Living in God’s Plan
You have important decisions to make that affect your family, your career, and your influence. Popular author and speaker Bill Farrel gives you the hands-on decision-making tools you need to make the kinds of choices you won’t regret. This book will help you:
- make better decisions with less stress make better decisions with less stress
- live more efficiently by discovering your personal pace in life
- improve all your relationships
- increase your influence in the areas that matter most to you
- gain confidence to make deliberate, forward-thinking decisions
This book will help you improve your life one decision at a time!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ A Great Book for Men Full of Good Advice
This is a great book for guys. Each decision is a chapter:
1) Decide to be decisive
2) Decide to seek an adventure
3) Decide to be competitive
4) Decide to set goals
5) Decide to be busy
6) Decide to be better
7) Decide to love
8) Decide to be a friend of God
9) Decide to be a man of principle
10) Decide to be a role model
I don’t think I have ever read any of Bill Farrel’s books, but I was not disappointed. Not only is this an interesting book, he also has a lot of good advice and ideas he presents in each chapter. This is the kind of book that I wish I had read earlier in life, yet it is never too late to make some changes and work at some areas.
At the end of each chapter is a section titled “your turn” where the reader is encouraged to do some sort of exercise that has to do with the decision that was discussed in that chapter. At the very end of the chapter is a “just for fun” section, which is some humorous story that fits in.
This is sort of a self-help book, but Biblically-based and it does have good advice. I myself needed help on pretty much every topic discussed and plan on re-reading some parts of the book.
The book would also make a great tool for a men’s group to go through together and study.