Motivating Leaders to Live an Apologetic Life
Are the people in your church overcoming the hurdles of integrating apologetics into their lives? Or is apologetics irrelevant to the twenty-first century, where people listen with their eyes and think with their emotions?
Ravi Zacharias and Norman Geisler marshal a team of highly qualified Christian thinkers who build a case for the place of apologetics in the local church, home, and school. Using personal examples and illustrations, they address needs such as:
– How should we listen to the real question behind the question?
– What role should church leaders play in nurturing an apologetic lifestyle?
– How should pastors use “arrows and swords”?
– How can parents equip children in the home for apologetics?
– Why do so many college Christians lose their faith?
– How can we reach the hearts and minds of internationals?