Teaching Your Child the Right Things to Say and Do
Bestselling authors Bob and Emilie Barnes are a couple committed to encouraging and inspiring others to build their families on a foundation of kindness and faith. With that caring goal in mind and biblical wisdom at heart, they present their best tips, ideas, and examples to help parents guide children of any age to
– become better listeners and communicators with peers and adults
– reflect a compassionate and helping heart for others
– experience confidence in social situations
– show respect for God and others through actions and words
– display daily manners at the table, on the phone, at school, and anywhere
Filled with practical advice, this Barnes offering will strengthen parents, children, and families as they discover together how good manners make life more enjoyable while reflecting the love of God to others.