Knowing What to Say, Guiding Them to Wise Decisions, Giving Age-Appropriate Answers
Every parent wants to help their children make wise choices. Now Bill and Pam Farrel, bestselling authors of Men Are Like Waffles–Women Are Like Spaghetti, bring their trademark humor and characteristic wisdom to one of the scariest topics of all: teaching kids about sex. With the lessons in this book, parents will be able to
– clearly articulate God’s view of sex
– lay a foundation for healthy conversation
– help their children internalize a godly value system
– layer in valuable information so a child is prepared for each life stage
– protect their children by giving them the right information at the appropriate time
Full of real-life examples, biblical inspiration, and laugh-out-loud illustrations, 10 Questions Kids Ask About Sex will engage parents and enable them to succeed!