From Mouthy And Moody To Respectful And Responsible in 5 Days
Parents may survive the terrible twos and the first years of school all right, but the teenage years bring entirely new and alien creatures. So, parents have a choice: either send that teenager to boarding school and visit him when he reaches normalcy again (in about ten years) or choose to experience the best, most fun years of life–together! The secret is in how the parental cards are played.
With his signature wit and commonsense psychology, internationally recognized family expert and New York Times bestselling author Dr. Kevin Leman helps parents
– communicate with the “whatever” generation
– establish healthy boundaries and workable guidelines
– gain respect–even admiration–from their teenager
– turn selfish behavior around
– navigate the critical years with confidence
– pack their teenager’s bags with what they need for life now and in the future
– become the major difference maker in their teenager’s life
Teenagers can successfully face the many temptations of adolescence and grow up to be great adults. And parents, Dr. Leman says, are the ones who can make all the difference, because they count far more in their teenager’s life than they’ll ever know…even if their teenager won’t admit it (at least until she’s in college and wants to know how to do the laundry).