Many things in life can make us give in to angry feelings: relationships gone bad, cross words between friends, difficulties with our parents, frustration with our children. But lingering anger usually hurts the one feeling it more than anyone else. You can overcome your anger and use it positively in your life. In Every Woman’s Guide To Managing Your Anger, Dr. Jantz shows you how to
– accept the truth of your anger
– examine where it comes from
– be honest about how you use it
– be open to change
– be willing to forgive – even yourself
– be willing to feel something besides your anger
With a compassionate tone and an honest look at reality, Dr. Jantz can help you face your anger issues, more beyond them, and live the life you were meant to live.