How to Improve Communication, Respect & Teamwork in 5 Days
You really can have a happier home in just 5 days!
Every member of a family plays a vital role in the health and happiness of the household. Everyone is important, deserves to be treated with love and respect, and needs to know that when they make mistakes they will still be loved unconditionally. And when every member of the family is pulling for each other and on the same team, everybody wins.
Is this kind of family life even possible?
Parenting expert and New York Times bestselling author Dr. Kevin Leman says it is, and he’s ready to show you exactly how you can make it happen in your family–in just five days. He shows families how to:
- communicate honestly and kindly
- prioritize the right things
- maintain great attitudes and behaviours
- determine the role each person plays in the family structure
make family time count
As always, Dr. Leman’s outstanding advice is laced with humor, great stories, and the wisdom that comes from a lifetime of experience.
If you’ve had it up to here with bickering, hurt feelings, and emotional exhaustion, Have a Happy Family by Friday is just what the doctor ordered.
Does any of this sound familiar?
· You’re sick of the word whatever.
· You’d have a coronary if you ever walked into one of your kids’ rooms and it was picked up.
· You remember way back when you and your spouse paid attention to each other.
· A good day is when you only send your kids to their room once.
· An exciting evening with your spouse is no yelling and no trips to the ER.
· You’d like to ground your kids for life . . . somewhere else.
· Everybody wants a piece of you, and there’s nothing left to give.
· The only family member who listens to you is the dog.
· You spend a lot of your time wishing things were different in your family.
Well, wishes can come true. You can be on your way today to a happy family by Friday. Is it really possible? Yes! Embrace the truths and suggestions in this book, practice them, and watch them last a lifetime.
I guarantee it.