A mini-book for women diagnosed with breast cancer dealing with practical issues and providing encouragement
The sense of shock at receiving a diagnosis of breast cancer is very real. Once the shock wears off, your mind seems to explode with questions. Am I going to need chemotherapy and radiation? Am I going to be disfigured by a surgical procedure? Who will take care of my family while I’m ill? Am I going to die? Is God punishing me? This honest account of a personal battle with breast cancer gently helps you to confront your fears, doubts, and worries, and points you toward the solid hope that is in Jesus Christ, who alone can provide peace and strength to face the future.
- Women diagnosed with breast cancer
- Families and friends of people who have been diagnosed with breast cancer
- Cancer patients
- Hospice care staff
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- 1 “You Have Breast Cancer”
- 2 Is God Punishing Me?
- 3 A Change of Heart
- 4 A Gift Wrapped in Brown Paper
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?