30 Days In The Land Of The Psalms
The psalms are among the church’s finest treasures, a collection of writings where many find solace, comfort, and hope. Yet some psalms remain “locked” in a sense, containing references to places and objects modern readers have never seen and can’t picture.
From author and renowned Israel expert Dr. Charles H. Dyer comes a devotional that brings selected psalms to life. Each entry in 30 Days in the Land of the Psalms features a beautiful, full-color photo of a Holy Land site, a suggested reading from Scripture, and a reflection that incorporates Dr. Dyer’s knowledge of the land. Plus, the hardcover binding and ribbon marker make it a wonderful gift or bedside read.
Some selections include:
• God Is My Masada (Psalm 18)
• The City of Our God (Psalm 46)
• A Song from the Wilderness (Psalm 90)
• A Song for the Mount of Olives (Psalm 118)
• Solitary Prayers in Lonely Places (Psalm 120)