The Definitive Management Ideas of the Year from Harvard Business Review
A year’s worth of management wisdom, all in one place.
We’ve examined the ideas, insights, and best practices from the past year of Harvard Business Review to bring you the latest, most significant thinking driving business today. With authors from Marcus Buckingham to Herminia Ibarra and company examples from Google to Deloitte, this volume brings the most current and important management conversations to your fingertips.
This book will inspire you to:
• Tap into the new technologies that are changing the way businesses compete
• Fuel performance by redesigning your organization’s practices around feedback
• Learn techniques to move beyond intuition for better decision making
• Understand why your strategy execution isn’t working―and how to fix it
• Lead with authenticity by moving beyond your comfort zone
• Transform your physical office space to promote creativity and productivity