You’ve got questions, and that’s okay.
When it comes to the big questions about suffering and evil, Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz don’t pretend to have all the answers. But they do know how to wrestle with doubt. They welcome questions, and in these pages they ask some of the most important ones you may have about suffering and evil:
· If God created everything, did he create evil?
· Why is there suffering and evil in a world made good by God?
· Why doesn’t God eliminate suffering and evil?
· Why is the Bible so full of violence?
· Why do the innocent suffer?
· What can I do about suffering and evil?
· And more!
With candor, insight, and a disarming touch of humor, Bruce and Stan provide some answers to these critical questions, yet they leave enough space–and grace–for you to keep wrestling, asking, and seeking truth.
There is no shame in asking–after all, even some of the greatest men and women in the Bible had doubts. Don’t let your questions go unanswered. What you find might just change your life.