Christian Standard Bible
Now updated with even more material, the CSB Apologetics Study Bible for Students anchors young Christians in the truths of Scripture by equipping them with thoughtful and practical responses when the core issues of their faith and life are challenged. With content curated by general editor, Dr. Sean McDowell, the core materials explores over 130 of the top questions students are asking today.
This edition includes new articles and extensive apologetics study material from today’s most popular youth leaders and apologists that has been revised and updated to reflect relevant apologetics issues and questions being discussed today. A truly unique Bible created to encourage students to ask tough questions, get straight answers and strengthen their faith.
- Book introductions
- Study notes
- Articles from popular youth leaders and apologists (including editor Sean McDowell)
- Sixty “Twisted Scripture” explanations for commonly misunderstood passages
- Fifty “Bones & Dirt” entries (archaeology meets apologetics)
- Fifty “Notable Quotes”
- Twenty-five “Tactics” against common anti-Christian arguments
- Twenty “Personal Stories” of how God has worked in real lives
- Twenty “Top Five” lists to help remember key apologetics topics
- Full-color maps
- Two-color design-intensive interior
- Two-column text
- Presentation page
- Sewn binding
- Ribbon marker
- 9.75-point type
- 9.50″ x 6.75″ x 1.25 “
The CSB Apologetics Study Bible for Students features the highly reliable, highly readable text of the Christian Standard Bible (CSB), which stays as literal as possible to the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity. The CSB’s optimal blend of accuracy and readability makes Scripture more moving, more memorable, and more motivating to read it today — and share it always.