A Woman’s Guide To Fighting Fear, Wrestling Worry, And Overcoming Anxiety
Sometimes Jesus’s call to “fear not” seems like the hardest instruction to follow.
Some days you faultlessly juggle everything that is your life—kids, husband, house, job, church, friendships, school, pets, appointments, and on and on. Other days the very thought of which ball you’re going to drop puts your anxiety level through the roof. You’re afraid you’re forgetting something. And you are: God’s advice to fear not.
Alli Worthington knows all about the ways a woman can be hard on herself. She shares her own fear struggles with humor and honesty—while offering real strategies for coping with life’s big worries as well as those little everyday worries.
Alli uses biblical wisdom and practical insight to help you:
• Identify fear-based thinking.
• Overcome the big and little worries in life.
• Learn a simple trick to stop the anxiety spiral.
• Live a more confident, less worried life.
• Grab a cup of coffee and sit down for some encouragement from a friend. Alli’s no-nonsense, wise advice will lighten your heart and help you cut through the daily clutter of fear and worry to reconnect with your own fierce faith.