For over fifteen years, How to Think Theologically has served as the ideal primer on the work of theology for students at all levels of study. Stone and Duke contend that theology is not an optional, esoteric discipline, but one that every Christian person is called to do. This book equips readers for the vibrant work of making religious sense of concrete life situations.
What’s new in this edition?
• Updated “For Further Reading” sections
• Additional appendix
• Additional Key Point boxes to aid in comprehension of important concepts
• Updated and new case studies
• Additions to the glossary
• Additional field-tested questions or exercises for each chapter
The end result is a lively and useful text ready to be used in today’s classroom.