- Conceptualise creative ideas, design and layout in support of publishing, marketing; such as advertising; events; promotional activities and digital media
- Design communication collaterals such as books, brochures, posters, electronic mailers, newsletters, web banners
- Work closely with marketing & publishing teams to achieve marketing objectives via compelling, visually appealing and innovative design
- Support various e-Marketing activities, website management & social media platforms
- Supervise, co-ordinate and work closely with production or relevant partners on the execution of creative work to completion
- Any other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned
• Diploma holder in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or Multimedia Arts.
• Hands on Experience in Graphics Design
• Knowledge and proficiency in graphic design softwares, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator,Wordpress and Microsoft Office Applications
• Experience working on both MAC and Windows OS
• Ability to handle from Initial Concept to Final Artwork.
• Meticulous with a strong sense of urgency & responsibility to execute fresh and exciting work
• Creative and ideas generation .
• Candidates who doesn’t meet minimum requirement but has great potential will be considered
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill up our online form: http://www.media.cru.org.sg/volunteer/